On this page you can acquaint yourself with such services as:
Joint Stock Company registration (JSC). Registration of Public JSC and Private JSC company in Ukraine
Specialists of COLARES Law Company will provide you with the full range of legal services of the Private Joint Stock Company registration and of the Public Joint Stock Company registration (JSC) and support in the primary issue (issue) of shares.
Joint-stock company (JSC) is a company that has divided into a number of equal shares of the charter capital. JSC is liable for its property only. Listed below advantages that gives the registration of the joint stock company could be marked out:
- It has wide possibilities for raising debt capital by floating of additional shares;
- Risks of owners (shareholders) of such companies are limited by the value of their part in the company property;
- Possibility for each shareholder to sell (donate, change etc.) his part of shares without informing other shareholders. But here it should be mentioned that in the charter of the private joint stock company could be mentioned other highlights of the carve-out of shares.
Joint stock companies according the their type could be divided into:
- Public JSC is a company which has its main specific features such as:
- Unlimited quantity of shareholders;
- Free movement of participants (shareholders);
- Public placement of shares;
- Issuing of bearer share and registered stock shares;
- Private JSC is a company which has its main specific features such as:
- Limited quantity of shareholders (no more than 100 persons);
- Private placement of shares;
- Issuing of only registered stock shares;
- Limited movement of participants (shareholders).
Lawyers of COLARES provide the following services for the registration of Private JSC and Public JSC registration:
- Consultation on corporate law and registration of the joint stock company;
- Obtaining an identification number for non-resident individuals;
- Preparation of all necessary documents for making a decision at the meeting of the founders on:
- The intention to create the joint stock company;
- The assignation of authorized person (s) of the founder (s) to perform actions related to the creation of a company (if necessary);
- The placement of shares and approval of the minutes of agreement on the public offering;
- The conclusion of a treaty on a society (with the distribution of shares to be placed, each founder of the company).
- Reservation of the name of the joint-stock company;
- Preparation and filling of the application form and the necessary documents for the registration of the shares issue to the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market.
- Support of the registration of the shares issue and the issuance of a temporary certificate of shares registration in the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market;
- Legal assistance in assigning of an international identification number to shares;
- Assistance in making a contract with the depositary on share issue services or with the registrar on keeping a register of shareholders;
- Assistance in preparing certificates of shares (if the placement of shares is in certificated form) or the execution of a global certificate (if the placement of shares is in uncertificated form);
- Closed (private) placement of shares;
- The opening of a temporary account for the formation of the charter capital;
- Payment of shares by each of the founders in accordance with law and the agreement on the establishment of the company;
- Adoption of the decision by the founders on:
establishment of the company and approval of the charter;
approval of the results of closed (private) placement of shares.
- establishment of the company and approval of the charter;
- approval of the results of closed (private) placement of shares.
- State registration of the joint-stock company at the authorities of state registration;
- A seal of the company;
- Preparation of documents for opening of a permanent account;
- Support and submission of the application and all necessary documents for registration of the report on the results of closed (private) placement at the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market;
- A certificate of registration of the shares issue.