On this page you can acquaint yourself with such services as:
Licensing in Ukraine. Legal services for registration and obtaining licenses in Kiev. How and where to get the license for all types of activities. Licensing of enterprises and business in Kiev. Licensed activities in Ukraine. Legal assistance in obtaining licenses for all kinds of activities.
Some economic activities not only require the state registration as a business entity, as well as a license to conduct the necessary activity. The license is a state-recognized document, confirming the right to a respective type of economic activity for the fixed period of time provided that one meets licensing requirements.
The current legislation of Ukraine provides for administrative and criminal liability for conducting business, which is subject to licensing, without a license or violating the licensing requirements.
The procedure for obtaining a license is governed by regulations of the current legislation of Ukraine, in addition to the execution and filing the necessary documents to obtain a license, there is a variety of specific requirements. As a result, when obtaining a license, many business entities have many questions regarding licensing procedures and relationships with government authorities, licensing fees for the issuance of licenses and compliance with license conditions, etc.
COLARES Law Company offers legal services of licensing of economic activities, including obtaining a license, renewal of licenses, revocation of licenses, obtaining a duplicate or a copy of the license, as well as appeal against decisions to refuse to grant licenses.
Providing services of licensing of economic activities is carried out by our company in all regions, including the following activities:
- A license for construction activities;
- License for road haulage (Licensing services for transportation of cargo snd passengers);
- A license for medical practice;
- A license for a pharmacy;
- License for the production of medicines, wholesale and retail sale of medicines;
- License for the processing, scrap recycling of ferrous and nonferrous metals;
- License for the activities at the securities market;
- License for the mediation in employment abroad;
- License for tour operator activities;
- License for the production and trade in pyrotechnic items;
- License for banking activities;
- License for industrial fishing, except for inland water pools (ponds) of the households;
- License for the provision of financial services;
- License for credits from attracted funds;
- License for deposits – attracting of the deposits on deposit accounts;
- License for the transfer of funds;
- License for foreign exchange transactions;
- License for currency exchange;
- License for the activities with traveler’s checks;
- License for insurance activities;
- License for the processing of donated blood and blood components;
- License for veterinary medical practice;
- License for alcoholic beverages and tobacco products (export – import);
- License for wholesale and retail trade in pesticides and agrochemicals (only phytohormones);
- License for (wholesale) trade in alcoholic beverages and tobacco;
- License for (retail) trade of alcoholic beverages and tobacco;
- License for land use planning and land assessment process;
- License for the production of forms of securities, strict accountable documents;
- License for the development, production, manufacture, storage, transportation, purchase, shipment, import, export, release and destruction of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors;
- License for the collection, preparation of certain types of waste as processed raw materials;
- License for operations in the field of hazardous waste management;
- License for the provision of services related to the protection of state and other property, the provision of services for the protection of citizens;
- License for the design, installation, and maintenance of fire protection and heating systems, assessing the state of the fire facilities;
- License for the provision of educational services;
- License for sports and recreational activities;
- Registration of ships;
- License for the central water supply and water removal;
- Other types of economic activities subject to licensing.