On this page you can acquaint yourself with such services as:
Land disputes. Establishment of the land boundaries. Re-registration of rights to use the land. The protection of land rights. Resolution of land disputes.
Land disputes are a category of disputes arising between the parties in connection with the violation of the rights and legitimate interests of the owners of land.
COLARES Law Company provides services of resolving land disputes in and out of court connected with the violation of the rights of land owners in terms of their ownership, re-registration of rights to use the land or land resources.
Our company provides services of the resolution of land disputes concerning:
- declaring the decisions of the executive authorities and local self-government unlawful;
- Establishment of the land boundaries;
- Recognition of the right to land ownership (inheritance);
- Re-registration of the right to use the land for the right of ownership or lease;
- Illegal registration (privatization, lease, etc.) of land with the executive authorities and local self-government, including the prosecutor’s office;
- Recognition of the transaction of purchase / sale (mortgage, lease) of land invalid;
- The allocation of land;
- Recognition, identification and registration of land easement;
- Recognition of the right of unlimited use of land;
- Issues of execution (termination, modification, extension for a new term) the lease agreement on land;
- The use of the leased land for other purposes;
- Violation of the rules of good neighborliness;
- Infliction of harm to land owners or land users.
The specialists of COLARES Law Company provide supporting services in the field of land law, i. e. consultations on land law, construction and real estate, on land allocation, change of the designated purpose of land use, extension of lease agreements, rent rate, etc.