On this page you can acquaint yourself with such services as:
Civil disputes, civil court, disputes over the division of property, recognition people missing, the recognition of decedent.
Bringing action in court is the most effective way to protect the violated rights and legal interests. In the event of a legal problem, if a dispute settlement out of court is not possible, you may need to apply to the district (city) court of general jurisdiction. Civil, family, labour, land, housing, legal disputes in which at least one party is a citizen are under the general jurisdiction of courts. Civil disputes often require amicable settlement, because the disputes over the division of property, recognition people missing require assistance from an experienced professional.
Lawyers of COLARES Law Company, having considerable experience in providing legal services in virtually all sectors of the national law, are ready to represent you in any court, in every category of civil disputes, including:
- Labour disputes;
- Housing disputes;
- Disputes over the division of property and determination of the use of property;
- Land disputes;
- Cases of special proceedings – recognition people missing and declare a person decedent, the disclosure of bank secrecy;
- Protection of intellectual property rights;
- Disputes over inheritance;
- Consumer Protection;
- Disputes relating to the execution, changes or termination of civil contracts;
- Recognition and protection of property rights;
- Protection of honor, dignity and business reputation;
- Debt collection;
- Repayment in case of accident;
- Recovery of compensation for moral injury;
- Establishment of legal facts.
Services of representing of clients in the resolution of civil disputes include:
- Legal analysis of documents provided by the client;
- Analysis and assessment of the situation on the basis of the documents;
- Provide written and oral consultation on dispute settlement;
- Identification of prospects for resolving civil disputes for the Client;
- The analysis of the case and preparation of a legal conclusion;
- Development of tactics of litigation, client support regarding behavior and procedure of resolution;
- Preparation of claims, responses, objections, explanations, applications, preparation of other legal documents;
- Finding the alternatives to reconcile the parties or resolving of a civil via settlement agreement;
- Representing clients in court;
- Appeal against court decisions in the courts of appeal and cassation;
- Presentation of the judgment in the enforcement service for the execution, further legal support of the enforcement process.
Unnecessarily long periods for the consideration of court cases in civil litigation and complex procedural provisions complicate the possibility of citizens to exercise their rights to judicial protection, so for the most effective protection of your legal rights and interests, one should apply for the assistance of competent lawyers who can in the shortest time periods, using all possible legal mechanisms, achieve the necessary court judgment and appropriate enforcement.
Having contacted our experts, you can be sure that we will do everything possible to protect your rights and interests.