On this page you can acquaint yourself with such services as:
Legal representation, pre-trial settlement of disputes, the conclusion of a settlement agreement, the settlement in the enforcement proceedings, the evaluation of court evidence.
Most of the conflicts arising from business activity, as well as in the everyday life of citizens, are solved by the parties themselves, taking into account mutual interests and compromises. However, for various reasons, many conflicts remain unresolved, without the conclusion of a settlement agreement between the parties, and such conflicts are considered in court.
Representing clients, lawyers of COLARES aim at pre0trial settlement of, via the conclusion of a settlement agreement, what allows avoiding losses connected with the resolution of a problem in court, and saves your time.
If the pre-trial settlement of dispute is impossible or trial proceedings are already under way, we will first evaluate the prospect of judicial resolution of the dispute, carefully collect and evaluate the necessary court evidence. In addition, we support the client during execution of a judgment, operatively working with the executive service.
Having considerable experience in providing legal services in virtually all sectors of the national laws, lawyers of COLARES represent the clients, in particular, in such disputes:
- Customs disputes
- Disputes with tax authorities
- Disputes in the area of political rights
- Land disputes
- Disputes over intellectual property
- Family disputes
- Housing disputes
- Disputes over inheritance
- Labour disputes
- Disputes with utilities
- Disputes in the field of Banking and Finance
Our lawyers will defend the interests of our clients with the successful outcome of the case in disputes over property and non-property, in particular disputes to recover money, indemnity (actual loss, loss of expected profit), compensation of moral injury, dignity and reputation protection, honor protection, disputes over intellectual property, credit relations, inheritance, etc.
Procedure for the provision of legal services and legal representation of clients includes:
- Familiarization and analysis of the case;
- Searching of the ways to conciliate of parties or resolve the conflict via the conclusion of a settlement agreement;
- Development of tactics of the case;
- Consulting support to clients as to the manner of conduct and procedure of the dispute settlement;
- Support or independent legal representation of clients in all courts;
- Appeal against court decisions in the courts of appeal and cassation;
- Submission of judgment to executive service for execution, as well as further legal support of the enforcement proceedings.
Contact us and you will be sure that our experts will do everything possible to protect your rights and interests.