On this page you can acquaint yourself with such services as:
Design and development agenda of the general shareholder meeting, preparing and communicating notices of shareholders’ meeting, publishing a notice in the official media, preparation of draft decisions of shareholders meeting.
The Colares law company provides support and consultation on the organization and holding of general meetings of shareholders of joint stock companies.
The Colares law company provides full range of services for the preparation, convening and holding meetings of shareholders, as well as implementation of decisions of the meeting of shareholders, including situations when a shareholder is the government represented by the State Property Fund.
The service includes:
- Consultation on the legal changes that have occurred in the regulation of activities of the company.
- Development and formation of the agenda of the general meeting of shareholders, depending on the issues submitted for consideration.
- Preparation and mailing notifications of the meeting of shareholders, including the publication of a notification in the official printed publication.
- Preparation of draft decisions of the meeting of shareholders.
- Preparation and familiarization with the documents that are needed for passing a decision at the general meeting of shareholders.
- Introduction of changes to the agenda of the general meeting of shareholders.
- Organizational and technical support of the general meeting of shareholders.
- Conducting of the registration of shareholders and determination of the quorum.
- Representation of shareholders at a general meeting.
- Consultation on decision-making on the agenda.
- Maintenance of the minutes of the agenda discussion for the general meeting of shareholders.
- Preparation of the minutes of the Accounting Commission.
- Determination of results of the voting.
- Mediation during disputes related to the meeting of shareholders.
- Execution of the minutes of the general meeting of shareholders.
- Representation of the company in the courts for appeal against the decisions passed at the general meeting of shareholders.