On this page you can acquaint yourself with such services as:
Taxation of business income, tax planning and tax optimization, administration of the tax burden, indirect taxes and customs matters.
The COLARES Law Company unites professional experts in its team, who considering all aspects of your business will create a strategy of taxation, advise on correcting of tax liabilities.
Our specialists consult on taxation, share their experience and methods for reducing tax burden and tax optimization.
Business of any company will be successful only when it is based on coordinated team work, attention to details, thorough maintaining of tax records and accounting. Among the most significant constituents of such a basis it should be highlighted the strong commitment to managing tax liabilities and tax optimization.
Our list of services also includes consultation on preparing tax accounts, tax risks assessment, tax consulting, and assistance in preparation for tax inspections.
Our company provides the next services in taxation:
- Advise on taxation and assessment of preceding tax effects when conducting business.
- Preparation of tax accounts, maintenance of tax records and accounting (taxation of company’s revenue).
- Tax auditing.
- Management of tax burden, tax optimization and tax planning.
- Tax aspects of mergers and acquisition.
- Consultations on taxation when conducting real property business.
- Taxation of natural persons.
- Customs matters and indirect taxes.
- Consultations on matters of defining the registered office.
- Obtaining a certificate of a VAT taxpayer.
- Consultations on taxation of foreign investments.
- Application of agreements on avoidance of double taxation.
- Support of VAT refund.
- Preparation for tax inspections.
- Support of field audits and office audits held by regulatory authorities.
- Recommendations on staff behavior during inspection by tax authorities of your company.
- Recommendations on list of documents, which tax authorities may demand during the inspection.
- Representation of company’s interests before tax regulatory authorities.
- Analysis of the tax inspection act before its signing by the director.
- Preparation of materials for filing an appeal against penalties, charged on the results of inspection of tax authorities.
- Support of litigation with tax authorities.